Wednesday, April 16, 2014

It's Like A Stock Split - Twice As Much Of The Same Great Thing!

Now that classes are winding down, I've decided to jump back into the political blogging arena again.  I know some of you aren't exactly thrilled about politics, so I want to respect that.  Thus, rather than just dabbling in it on here and mixing it in with non-political content, I thought it would be best to ramp up a serious site dedicated only to political content and split it out from everything else.  My old political blog has remained dormant for the past few years, but I've imported it into a new and more robust platform, given it a new look, and am going to give it another whirl.

The intent is to simplify politics into something simple and useful by aggregating the biggest and hottest topics in politics into a single site containing helpful commentary to put things into proper context.  I want it to be a place where anyone with any level of political knowledge -- including none at all -- can come on a regular basis and get informed about what's going on in politics in a short period of time.  Knowledge and understanding among American citizens are critical to the proper functioning of our form of government, and that's what I'm trying to provide.  If you know me, then you know it'll be from a conservative point of view, but I'm serious when I say that I'm happy to entertain comments, emails, or any other form of discussion or disagreement.  The best way to learn and grow is to debate and discuss, as long as there remains a healthy respect among the parties.  I'll try to be entertaining when I can; it's tough to convey nuance and sarcasm through the written word, but I promise I'll do my best!  Ultimately, though, the point is to provide information, and some of the topics will inevitably be serious ones.  I'll keep most of the fun stuff for this blog going forward.

If you're so inclined, come check it out.  Even better, feel free to bookmark it, visit regularly, and participate in the discussion!  Even better, pass it along to others who might like it, too!

Without further ado, here's the link for the grand re-opening of There's My Two Cents:

http://theresmytwocents.wordpress.com/

I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment