Saturday, February 22, 2014

Wolves Are Awesome

My favorite animal has always been the wolf.  I'm not entirely certain why.  Maybe it was because I really liked White Fang way back in the day, or had a black wolf t-shirt when I was a little kid.  Maybe because if they were on Facebook their typical personality profile would sound like a pretty cool person:

stealthy, powerful, intelligent, and highly communicative
- they never attack without necessity, but when they do they are VERY effective
- they travel in family groups based on a mated pair of leaders

Who knows?  Regardless, I've always liked them.  I came across this fascinating video a while back about how nature appears to like them, too.  Check it out:


Incredible!

Now we can add world-savers to that already awesome Facebook profile.


No comments:

Post a Comment