Friday, October 26, 2012

Devices Update!

In case you missed it, Apple just released their new Mini iPad, a competitor for the Amazon Kindle Fire and the Google Nexus 7.  How is it?  Well, according to geeks who specialize in such things, it's overpriced and lackluster.  It's basically a shrunk-down iPad 2, but with a terrible screen.  But don't tell the hordes of Apple fanboys that.  And by "Apple fanboys" I mean the people who think this overpriced, underperforming device is actually really darned cheap.  You know, people like we see here...



Spectacular!  I mean, it's not just any product that actually provides near-record setting days for its competitors, you know?

Also, yes, there is an iPad 4.  And no, you shouldn't waste your money on it.

But because I'm an equal opportunity fun-poker, here's a pretty clever response to the "S*** Apple Fanatics Say" videos I posted recently.  Standard language warning applies:


Outside of the silly blulululuuluh noise, it's actually pretty solid.  And yes, I have said many of those things myself.

Because they're accurate...

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment