Thursday, October 28, 2010

High Profile Readers


I love it when this happens...

Apparently, I have some extremely high-profile readers on my little blog...!

   
 


Drop.io
 
             



Wow, the biggest talk radio host in the country and a sitting Senator both must have read my words from a few days ago, when I said this:
Personally, I'd love to see the new GOP majorities pass legislation to repeal Obamacare on a monthly basis simply on principle, forcing Obama to veto it over and over and over again, and nailing the Dems on record for it, too.  Who knows?  If enough Dems are scared enough, maybe those veto-proof majorities would materialize after the third or fourth veto...
Or, it could simply be different people arriving at the same conclusion because the principles espoused in conservatism remain constant.

Nah, it was probably my blog.

Regardless, it's a good plan.  We'll see if they do it.

Over the next few days, I'll have two more big election-related posts, one on the economy (which is almost always the single biggest factor in elections) and one on the election fraud that is already being perpetrated upon Americans.  You won't want to miss either of these, so be sure to come back, and forward the information on to other people you know so they can be informed before they go vote next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment