Thursday, February 23, 2012

Classical Music Blow-Out

I love classical music.  It all started when my girlfriend (now wife) played the demo cassette tape (oh yeah, it was that long ago) that came with her new Mercury Tracer that contained John Williams' Olympic Fanfare and Theme.  That was it, end of story, all she wrote, period.

Ever since then I've been a big fan of classical music, and I've played many of the big name songs in various orchestras over the years.  My tastes have run toward movie soundtracks and trailers in the past couple of years, but classical music is called 'classical' for a reason - it never gets old, and it never goes out of style.  For people who love classical music, Amazon is your friend today.  They're currently running a special where you can get DRM-free classical music albums containing 100 tracks of the best music by the best composers throughout history for a measly $2.  Check it out here.

I have no idea how long this special is going to run, but if this is your cup of tea, I suggest you go get it ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment